The DENR is the primary government agency responsible for the conservation, management, development and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
The DENR shall be the driving force in the pursuit of sustainable development, enabling stakeholders’ participation in the protection, conservation and management of the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
In pursuit of the foregoing, the fast, efficient and satisfactory performance of the following frontline services of the DENR may be demanded by customers:
- APPLICATION FOR FREE PATENT
- ISSUANCE OF SURVEY AUTHORITY
- ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF TREE PLANTATION OWNERSHIP (CTPO)
- ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION(Cutting/Transport of Non-Wood Forest Products within Private Land, e.g. Bamboo, Vines, Nipa, etc.)
- ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION (Cutting and Transporting of Planted and Non-Premium Trees within Private Land)
- APPLICATION FOR CHAINSAW REGISTRATION
- APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF WILDLIFE REGISTRATION (CWR)
- APPLICATION FOR RESIDENTIAL FREE PATENT
CITIZEN CHARTER UPDATES (CY2016)
- ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATION OF NO RECORDS/APPEAL/MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION, ETC.
- DOCUMENT AUTHENTICATION
PREPARATION OF OBLIGATION REQUEST AND STATUS (ORS) FOR ALL DISBURSEMENT VOUCHERS, CONTRACTS AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS
- Details Published: 2016-07-14